Thursday, November 16, 2017

Fiddlehead Reunion - an invitation from Linda


I will be having an 80th birthday party and Fiddlehead Reunion. Come out of the past and present, and help me celebrate. Liisa and Andrew will be coming from New Zealand and all other family members. The venue will be picked when we get the numbers. Please set aside the weekend of May 26-27, 2018 and let me know. 

Linda Scheiber

Are you among the people who spent time at Fiddlehead Farm and still hold the place, and the people, in your heart? If you are interested in contacting Linda to hear more about the Reunion being planned for late May, 2018 on Vancouver Island, please email her at: lscheiber@shaw.ca

Nancy Strider

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas to all those who have Fiddlehead in their hearts - hope to see you in Nay!
https://youtu.be/ehYU6p3aIZQ

David Helier said...

Hail Linda, I first visited Fiddlehead in 1993 and again 1994. I always treasure my time I spent there. I often remember the good times I had there. My friend Ruben the rottie

5 years late. I would have came.

Aussie Dave

Yvonne said...

Hi Linda.
I was 1992 for allmost 4weeks at your wunderful place.
I still remember the great time with you and your dog Ruben.
I was there with Melissa from Timmins, Sara and Geoff from UK, Masato from Japan, Mark from Australia, Peter from New Zealand ....
I was looking for your place but could not found anything anymore...
I hope you are doing fine?
All the best
Yvonne from Germany

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda,

I hope you are alive and well. I stayed at Fiddlehead Farm twice, in 96 and 97...soo many good memories In 97, I got ill beforr having a b'day party at the Farm. Stillmagical four weeks.
Found a poem y Rae/Rachel....wonder what she is up to.

Hugs and blessings

Michael